Friday, February 11, 2011

Clearance Sale Going on Now!!!!

Good Afternoon!!!
Right now on Facebook I am running a HUGE Clearance sale in an effort to make room for some SUPER cute new bows I have in the making! Items are marked down 50% or more! Hurry and check them out now b/c they're going fast... 20 items have already gone in the last 24 hours!
Simply sign in to Facebook and search for Pigtails and Pixies Bowtique if you're not already a "Fan"... If you do have Facebook but aren't a "fan", hurry and go to Pigtails and Pixies Bowtique and "Like" my page so you don't miss out on some great deals! If you don't have Facebook, it's easy and free to sign up!
*In an effort to keep track of these items and how fast they are going (and to make sure they go to the first person requesting them), I can only post in one place... and since Facebook is busier for me than my blog, I posted them there. You will find instructions under each picture on how to purchase the item (s) you'd like.... Since there is still a shipping cost, in most cases it's best to purchase more than one item or to possibly combine orders with a friend that may be purchasing as well!

Thank You and Have a WONDERFUL Day and Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment