Friday, October 1, 2010

I'm Back!

Hello there all!
I am back!!!!
I have been MIA for a few months due to being pregnant with my 3rd Child and having minor complications in the beginning and the most awful morning sickness! Due to those things, I have taken a step back from making bows until I felt better. Well, I am finally feeling better and getting back in to business.

There are just a couple of announcements I wanted to make.
~~ My 7 year old daughter came up with an amazing project and I am so proud of her for thinking of this... For EVERY order placed (this is an on-going thing) we will donate a Hat OR Headband with a Bow OR flower embellishment to St. Jude's Children's Hospital! When you place you're order, make sure to let me know which item and embellishment you'd like to have me make and send. In between orders, on my free time, I will be making up plenty of these as well. We would like to eventually send hundreds or thousands of hats and headbands.

~~If you are planning to order items for Christmas, make sure to order SOON! Christmas is my absolute busiest time of year and I fill up quickly with orders. Since I am the only one making the items, it's best to get you're order in early so you can insure you're order is filled and shipped to you in plenty of time!

~~I have been working on some new things (before I got sick) and I still need to post those new items! Please check back often so you can see what's new!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment