Thursday, March 11, 2010

NEW ITEMS!!!

New Items are here and ready to post! I will be posting some items throughout today and maybe even throughout the week! I am REALLY excited about these new items I've made. I have Tutu's (only 1 to post currently but they can be custom ordered) and I have hair flowers, kufi hats, crochet headbands and lace headbands! I will also be working on some items in the next few weeks. Those items include: 6 and 8 strand headbands. (My usual headbands are 4 strands...) These 6 and 8 strands are just bursting with color! I also am currently working on braided headbands. Some other new items are bottle cap jewelry and stacked bows! It's a very exciting time for Pigtails and Pixies Bowtique! Please keep checking back for these new postings! Thank you! I hope you all have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment